Burn-in is the process of stressing semiconductors to weed out potentially weak circuits. The technique involved subjecting a device to high temperature and voltage stress for several hours or days and exercising it through the limits of its electrical performance. The only effective method of assuring high reliability of semiconductor is to perform Burn-In.
KESP is the first semiconductor
Burn-In company in the state of Penang, Malaysia,
providing Burn-In solution to its
Multi-National Companies located in Penang Free
Industrial Zone since 1984.
Our Customers are leaders in CPU, communications
networking, micro-controller and memories.
In addition to Burn-In
solution, KESP also provides supplementary support
services to our Customers.
- Static / Dynamic, TDBI, HTOL and Reliability Monitoring
- ESD controlled environment and facilities
- NPI and Burn-In Hardware Support
- Burn-In Board PM and Repair
- Automated Loading and Unloading Process
- In-process Quality Control Inspection
- FMEA and Control Plan
- Real Time Production Monitoring System
- Burn In System (KES, Rel Inc, Aehr, Adec)
- Burn In Board Tester
- Auto Board Loader / Unloader (FASTRACK, Rel Inc, BLU, WEB)
- RVSI Lead Scanning Machine
- Gen-set for Critical Support (400 KVA x 2)
- UPS for Reliability Monitoring and Engineering Burn-In
- xBGA, xQFP, QFN, xSOP, MMAP, SOIC, PLCC, PGA, DIP
SUPPLEMENTARY SUPPORT SERVICES
- IC Lead Scanning and Inspection
- IC Programming
- Tape and Reel
- IC De-Marking
- Warehousing and Batching
- Burn-In Board and Driver Board PM / Repair
- DC Power Supply PM / Repair.